Early November I received the exciting news that I would be a part of an elite panel of women to judge The Bump Best of Baby Awards finalists at CES 2016 held in Las Vegas, NV. I am so honored to be judging next to these women. View our full bio here, http://awards.babytechsummit.com/2016-judges-2/
Vanessa Miller, Product Manager/Business Development, Best Babie Inc.
Randi Zuckerberg, Founder & CEO, Zuckerberg Media
Julia Wang, Site Director, The Bump
Catherine McCord, Founder, Weelicious.com
Jennifer Trachtenberg, Co-Founder of The Baby Bundle App, Pediatrician, Mother & Author, Carnegie Hill Pediatrics/Ask Dr. Jen
Sharon Brown, Product Marketing Manager, Amazon
Katherine Ryder, CEO, Maven
The Bump’s partnership with Living in Digital Times, producers of the new Baby Tech Summit at CES, announced the finalists for The Bump Best of Baby Tech Awards at CES® 2016. The finalist represents the advancement in categories of baby safety, fertility, baby feeding, and state of the art apps. I did my voting! Now it’s your turn to place your online vote for their favorite product here. Voting remains open through January 6, 2016, 11 PM EST.
Eighteen finalists have been named by the judging panel, with three finalists in each of the six categories: Baby Eats, Baby Learn and Play, Baby-On-The-Go, Baby Safety, Fertility and Pregnancy and Healthy Baby. “What the finalists all had in common besides breakthrough technologies was alleviating the challenges of parenting and making life easier for parents and babies,” said Jill Gilbert, producer of the Baby Tech Summit. Below is a list of finalists and their complete details can be found here.
- BabyNes inspired by breast milk, an advanced nutrition system bringing six stages of single-serve formulas together with a Wi-Fi connected machine.
- Freemie Freedom Pump and Collection Cups allows moms to pump hands-free.
- Nima a portable gluten tester.
Baby Learn & Play
- Cognos was developed by researchers at Harvard and Stanford medical schools and is designed for parents to evaluate the risk of developmental delays.
- Smart Connected™ Soothing Motions™ Seat – CMR39 is an insights-based seat that mimics parents’ natural soothing motions – bounce, sway, or bounce with sway.
- The Starling word tracking system nourishes a child’s brain during the most rapid stage of development through activities that encourage talk and feedback between parent and child.
- Evenflo ADVANCED Evenflo SensorSafe™ Embrace™ DLX Infant Car Seat reminds the driver that there is a baby in the car upon arrival of their destination.
- 4Moms infant car seat is a self-installing car seat that automatically levels and tensions; it continuously monitors its status to ensure a correct installation.
- Mutsy I go is a stroller with integrated front wheel suspension technology that features a height adjustable push bar and a fully adjustable seat while being able to fold up very compact.
- iBaby Monitor M6T Wi-Fi baby monitor allows a parent to see, hear and speak to their baby from a mobile device, and adjust the temperature and humidity in their baby’s room.
- Mimo Smart Baby Monitor tracks a baby’s breathing, movements and sleep position sending important alerts to parents’ smartphone to help ensure baby’s safety while sleeping.
- Owlet Baby Monitor is a smart sock monitor that uses hospital technology—pulse oximeter—to alert parents if their baby stops breathing or heart rate fluctuates.
Fertility & Pregnancy
- ReliefBand™ is drug-free wearable tech used for the treatment of nausea and vomiting associated with pregnancy.
- Univfy IVF Prediction Tests are online tests that provide fertility patients with personalized probabilities of their likely success with in vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is a medical device measuring blood pressure and heart rate throughout the pregnancy that compares the user’s results with the World Health Organization guidelines for classifying blood pressure ranges and hypertension risk.
- Clinicloud connected home medical kit closely monitor your child’s every fever, chill, cough, wheeze or cold. It provides you with a medical consultation in the comfort of your own home.
- Kinsa Smart Ear Thermometer uses the latest technology to take a one-second, one-button temperature reading that syncs wirelessly to a smartphone to keep a record of your child for yourself, a caregiver or doctor.
- Oto HOME is an iPhone device that enables parents to take a video of their child’s ears when they suspect an infection and share it with a doctor for an immediate answer.
The finalists will exhibit at the Baby Tech Showcase at CES 2016 on January 6-7, 2016,
Venetian, Level 2, Venetian Ballroom G. The category winners and the Audience Favorite will be announced on stage on January 7, 2016, during a special event at the Baby Tech Summit at 3:30 PM, Venetian, Level 2, Venetian Ballroom G.
IG / Tweet this: #CES2016 @TheBump Best of #BabyTech @VMtechygirl Award finalists announced! Vote now on innovative fertility, pregnancy & baby tech products: http://bit.ly/1LtULRQ #TheBumpBabyTech #LivinginDigitalTimes
About The Bump:
The Bump is the one and only multiplatform resource giving first-time parents the rundown on fertility, pregnancy, birth, advice & tips, stylish ideas in an online community, reaching millions of moms and dads each year through TheBump.com, The Bump app, and The Bump local guide.
The Bump was my guide for my first pregnancy and my second, today I am still getting tips and cute ideas! The Bump gives parents stage-by-stage advice to better help prepare them for what’s next. The Bump is part of XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO), the premier consumer internet & media company dedicated to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between. Follow The Bump on social media @thebump.
About Living in Digital Times:
Founded by expert technology journalist Robin Raskin, Living in Digital Times produces a variety of showcases and conferences at CES bringing together the most knowledgeable leaders and the latest innovations to present how technology plays a role in our lives. Living in Digital Times main brands include Digital Health Summit, Baby Tech, Kids@Play, Family Tech Summit, KAPi Awards, Digital Money Forum, FitnessTech, TransformingEDU, MommyTech TV, Beauty Tech, Wearables and FashionWare runway show, Mobile Apps Showdown, Last Gadget Standing, and Robots on the Runway.
For more information, visit www.LivinginDigitalTimes.com and keep up with our latest news on Facebook Instagram Twitter Linkedin
CES is the largest consumer tech show in the world and is the global platform for innovators and breakthrough technologies to be introduced. Over 150k people gather in Las Vegas for the past 40 years from over 150 countries around the world. CTA, the technology trade association, owns and produces this show- representing the $285 billion U.S. consumer technology industry, it attracts the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers to a forum where the industry’s most relevant issues are addressed. (https://www.cesweb.org/about-us) Check out CES video highlights. Follow CES online at www.CESweb.org and on social.